Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Journey is begin...

"My mind tells me to give up but my heart wont let me"


It has been five months now our relationship. After 2 times we break up, yet we still together. Its hard to let go and hard to be together. Sometimes i need a break in this relationship. Im getting tired and sad everytime i thought about my position in your heart. Am i a special one? Am i the one that u love the most? Are you happy when were together? Yet..i still dont know.


I have told you so many times how much i love u, how much important you're to me. But sometimes its just not enough. Why?? The person that we love the most is the person hurts us the most. Its unfair isn't? Sometimes, i fake. I pretend that everything is okay with me, its like nothing happen and im okay abt that. But inside, im crying, im dying. I just wanna give up. Everything..but yet..im still here waiting for a miracle to happen...

No comments: